Friday, January 27, 2012

Cozy at The Airport!

Hello everyone,

I am sitting here at the airport, Bradley International, and waiting on my flight which won't depart until tomorrow morning. A great friend, and the conductor on the train I would take every morning, drove me and my 600 lbs of boxes up here. His name is Paul Beebe and he is an amazing artist, he mainly focuses on marine backgrounds, but they are awesome!!! Well American Airlines is going to charge me $1860 to ship whats left of my life to Fairbanks, AK! I hope this is the last time I am going to move, because this is getting old fast. It looks like Tina and her two sons will be picking me up at Fairbanks airport, and from there will be driving me to my new cabin! I found out that Tina's daughter Faith and her friend Amber will be building a fire Saturday morning, and keeping it stoked with wood until I arrive that night. Thank you ladies, that is awesome of you!!! I have news! I am a new father! I am the new dad to a bouncing baby Karelian Bear Dog! She is about 2 weeks old now and I have named her Gracie! Faith has been spoiling her for me until I get there, I really can't wait! I haven't been so excited about something in a long time...I really haven't had anything to be excited about...Well that's it for now, I'm sure I will have more to say in the coming days!!!

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Stepping outside the Fairbanks airport in winter coming from anywhere else can be a shock to the system. Enjoy your new life in Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your baby girl!!! Can't wait to see pictures of her. Hope the rest of your trip goes well. Am glad someone is warming your cabin for you...do you already have wood for the rest of the winter? It's so brrrr, cold up there right now. Fairbanks is a lovely city..I was there in September, but think I will not venture north again until summer.
    Safe travels...blessings!

    ReplyDelete