Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Few More Ramblings!

I forgot to mention that I had received my snares from The Snare Shop. I received some qualified advice, and I chose a builders kit of 1X19 3/32". The builders kit I bought is here. I think for $68, it was a great deal, and it's a store that I will return to. I have made some headway into cutting down and throwing out alot of the crap I have collected that I will not be taking with me. I think I have thrown away about the same weight as the gear I have bought so far LOL! That literally means I haven't lowered the shipping weight a bit, and that is a big priority! Weight is money! I will be shipping my belongings by freight, I really haven't priced it yet, so I'm not even sure what the costs will be. Okay, I think that's it for now. I will talk soon!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment